RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Supreme Legends (tribal flame with Valor pegs) for a few months short of a year and I noticed that the left Forward Control had some blemishes on it...

Well I contacted Bill and sent him the Forward Control for inspection and while we still don't know what might have caused this, he promptly replaced ALL parts that did not look up to specs at no charge. He also added the shorter mounting brackets due to my scraping the pegs... we have a lot of highly inclined turns here in PR that will make you grind those pegs no matter what you use... He replaced my Heim Joint and bolt and while I'm not sure I swear he replaced all the rubber on all the pegs (shift and lower)...

I am VERY pleased with his service and this has been the smoothest experience I've had involving a product warranty. I tell you guys if you are considering buying any Forward Controls look at Supreme Legends (That's http://www.supremelegendsusa.com/not any knock off) while you might pay a little more, you are paying for a lot more quality and a great Warranty.

Shipping was FAST everything took no more that a week from the day sent to the day received.

Bill send his regardsand wanted you guys to know that while he has not been on-line for a while due to lots of work he will be keeping us informed of any new or updates on products related to the warrior.

Like the Valor Passenger Pegs for the warior.... hint .. hint ...hint...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I had a few problems with the tribal forwards about 8 months ago, and Bill helped mewith all my problems via this site and email. Sent replacement rubbers, andwithin a week they arrived in Australia.

The product is great, and the service 100%.

I second your recommendation.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hint hint hint?

Hmmm...I have a funny feeling the next run of Valor pegs that I do will include that "hint". I'm happy to say things are moving smoothly for a crummy economy, and that in turn has left me with little free time other than for more work...YAY!

Sira, I thank you for the kind words...and in the words of my old man..."Would you pay that kinda money for something that looked like that?" to which I replied..."No"...to which he replied...."Well then make it again and make it right dammit!"

So, now you know why you get the service you deserve. We take great pride in our workmanship and though it was a rough start last year having to fix the old mess that was Supreme, things are moving well, service and product are gaining great recognition and our new designs both existing, and forthcoming seem to be doing the trick in a crummy economy.

I'm glad you got what you needed as quickly as you did, and more happy that you appreciate the service. Funny note to you regarding the heim joint...

If I hadn't mentioned it, I talked to the lead assembly guy and asked why the first heim joint you were given was rusted, but was also so "shiny" in some spots, vs. the one I just gave you which had a dull zinc coating on it. As luck would have it, it was explained to me that the last time they bought a bulk load of those heim joints, they had yellow zinc on them, so the previous owner told them to polish it all off.

As I shook my head and rolled my eyes, I did my best to bite my tongue in saying...."You do realize the zinc is there for protection against oxidation and rust right..and this is an outdoor application...you understand that?"

The blank stare and the roll of his eyes told me he understood it. LOL.

The job's never done!

Hope this post finds you all well and enjoying the start of the riding season!

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bozack50 said:
so the previous owner told them to polish it all off

Bill.....You just can't make this stuff up!...

I'm glad you caught it,nice to know some people still take pride on their work. Others might just bury you under a ton of paper work or Voice mail that never gets returned.

I have no reservations on my decision to purchase my Forward Controls from Supreme Legends, they look great, I get a lot of compliments on them and I know replacement parts and warranty are just a phone call away.

Keep up the good work...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I just noticed that one of the rubber bands on my left peg is worn almost all the way through. I am going to have to call them and see what I can do to replace it. THanks for the info.

Roger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts