RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '07 Suzuki M50 and considering to trade it in for an '02 Warrior with 6500 miles.

I just wanted to know if this is a reliable problem free bike or is there anything i should be looking for on this bike.

Thanks for your help.

Shab

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I don't know anything about the one you're trading for, but these bikes are excellent. I parted with my Suzuki Intruder 1400 and haven't regretted it for nearly 2 years. Twice the bike, twice the fun! These things are nearly bulletproof.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just upgraded from an 06 M50. Its like day and night. Better handling, more power, better suspension all around better. Riding the M feels like a toy now. Trust me, you won't regret the switch, I got a 02 Warrior and I love it!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
NHWarrior said:
I just upgraded from an 06 M50. Its like day and night. Better handling, more power, better suspension all around better. Riding the M feels like a toy now. Trust me, you won't regret the switch, Igot a 02 Warrior and I love it!!!

Shab,

I told you the same thing that NHWarrior just told on you private message on the M50 forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts