RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because of you guys i think i might be the first to do the recall in sweden, left my bike this monday done on friday they said.
Some dealers in sweden havent yet heard about the recall,so this site is very very useful and nice helping guys here to[8D]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Actually, Silverback seems to have been the first swedish owner to get the recall done;

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13515

He had a pair of Orient Express HC pistons dropped in, aswell as a PCIII with a custom map. I had my shop order the recall kit today, and incidentally I received my Speedstar HC pistons today from Richie at Yamaha Megastore, so hopefully mine will be done within a few weeks too. The shop have a special deal on a PCIII installed and custom mapped, so I think I'll get one of those at the same time too.

And the recall letter hasn't even been sent out in Sweden yet! When the rest of the people first hear about the recall, all of ours will already be done. This place really is an amazing source of information!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Christ - they're getting parts in all these "warm weather" locations, i.e. Sweden and Canada - and they can't get one here in Virginia.

Truly a pathetic phuckking mess. Pardon my French and any French people that may have received their kits by now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bengan FYI!
The people at Yamaha support centre are right now manually writing notification letters to all RSW owners in Sweden (what they say anyway[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Earlier in a thread I wrote following info I got from yammi in Sweden:
There are 210 RSW bikes sold in Sweden (not incl. the priv.imp.)
The affected RSW bikes are from year 01-03 and from VIN 00023 to 07780.
In total 7757 RSW worldwide!

/Pete

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I wrote Yamaha two weeks ago informing them I will file suit 60 days from my letter to them, for allowing dealer to sell a non-repaired 2003 Warrior to me on 20 Jan, without warning me about the recall. Although Yami acknowledged my letter, they still have not notified me of the recall. The clock ticks on.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Swedish Recall

Swedish Meatballs? I love Swedish Meatballs............oh wait, you said recall.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi Bengan, as Mnz said I think that I was first. My custom map for the PCII after install of recall kit and pistons is dated March 8. Reason for being so early was this forum. I think it's fun that I havn't received the letter yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts