RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SWEETWARRIOR, you have done a beautiful job on that Warrior!! BUT, you need to get some better pics of that bad ass ride. I want to see that thing up close..

Is that the stock exaust, just cut off? who did the bike for you, or did you do it yourself? I thought about raking out mine, but I am not sure how or who could do it! Gonna get mine painted soon, but now having second thoughts of the fenders, i'm not sure if i should keep them stock. I am thinking if i am going to get a custom paint job, I prolly should get some new metal!!

Anyhow, you have a very nice ride there. Nice job!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
This bike is from the great guys at www.x-tremecustomcycles.com I wish their pictures were a bit better. Someone in Florida needs to swing by their shop with a digi cam and get some better shots.

Our address is:
7758 N.W. 71 Street
Miami, Florida 33166

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Had a look at Sweetwarriors ride, WOW! This looks alot like the handiwork of Broward Motorsports. Sure is a hot look! Glad you brought it up.

I saw the Orange chopper Xtreme bike at Daytona bike week. The frame was trick and appeared well done as was the tank and fenders, after that it look like a rush job. The paint had orange peel and the top of the motor was cluttered with all the crap. In my opinion the concept was great but the execution was poor. This bike just looked unfinished. Keep in mind too these guys are the ones that screwed programmergeek (Jason)and Bizmark on parts they bought from them too. If they do that, then how good can their work be? Talk at the rats hole show was that they mud up most of their stuff and that it don't last for crap.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The bike looks good, but is it a customers bike or did they build to sell. They need to explain what they did with the tach assembly, I want to put on new headlight and was wondering how to do it without screwing up the computer. Also how did they rake it, the neck assembly on our bikes do not look easy to rake. When is someone going to come out with a raked triple tree for the warrior. They already have them for the roadstar.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by CTWarrior

When is someone going to come out with a raked triple tree for the warrior. They already have them for the roadstar.
Good question! I was just thinking about that for the last couple of days. I wonder if it is the same as some of the other roadstars. I wouldn't mind having a wider front end either! Amazing what 7deg. will make!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts