RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been searching around for saddle bags or even a swing arm bag for the Warrior. Found some saddle bags but have not had any luck on finding a swing arm bag. Wanting something that will keep the sporty look of the bike but also functional. Any help on the matter would be great. Let me know what you guys have and if it looks any good.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting set up. Wanting something a little bigger. Really wanting a swing arm bag but the way it is laid out one won’t work. Thanks Arizonawarrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,351 Posts
Interesting set up. Wanting something a little bigger. Really wanting a swing arm bag but the way it is laid out one won’t work. Thanks Arizonawarrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would have to design and make the bag you want. Also you would have to space the bag out a bit if you were to keep it on the swing arm. Also making it bigger will be tough as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all. Good day. I am not a regular poster, but am happy that there are so many great relationships on here and tools to keep riders on point. On this topic above, I been searching for small bag too that will allow storage and keep the cool lines on my bike. See attached. If anyone want to do the same, it's up to you but this worked perfectly.
It's a right side swing arm bag, but fits good on left side for me. Just strapped on frame and zip tied. Added Fork bag too. Perfect for local riding and 2 - 3 hours out.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nice looking warrior!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: tillgot

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, if you do need link for Tool bag let me know and I can add. Material on both bags feel ok. Will see how it all works out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts