RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Nice looking bars and the price is good but it doesn't say anything about being able to run your electrical wiring inside the bars. I personally like the uncluttered and clean look of hiding that stuff. I know the Milwaukee Twins bars from J&P Cycles are set up for internal wiring and they're only $7 more.
Here's a link to the catalog page with all the dimensions. I can't answer the pullback question for you. That's totally personal preference.

www.jpcycles.com/catalog/2008MetricCatalog/?entrypage=222

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I'm 5'11" and I have these:

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=0601-0478

Nice and comfy, but does block the speedo. Quick headbob fixes that. 'Course a little more pullback than the ones you're looking at. I'll likely be going with Carlini Super Sweeps soon for a slightly fatter look. If you don't mind chrome I'll sell you mine cheap. It'll motivate me to get the new ones ordered! Pretty sure doing the wiring for the 3rd time--grrr) will cure me of changing for a while. See gallery for pics.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is another question tho. whats the difference in radius bars and t bars. the only thing i see is the radius handlebars curves more and t bars are straighter

·
Administrator
30,117 Posts
Pick your model bike below, that is your baselinepullback, rise, and width.

Then pick your bars, and do the math to see what the difference is in pullback, rise, width.

As you shop bars, get all three dimensions to compare against your model year baseline.

Baselines:

Handlebars - Stock - 2002-2003: 11-1/2" pullback 34" wide 6" rise (risers 100mm center-to-center)
Handlebars - Stock - 2004-2008: 13" pullback 34" wide 5-1/2" rise (risers 100mm center-to-center)

Handlebars - Warrior Bend - 2002-2008: 11-3/8" pullback, 33-3/8" wide, 6-1/2" rise
Handlebars - Barons Radius - 2002-2008: 7-1/2" pullback 33" wide 7-1/2" rise
Handlebars - Barons Bomber - 2002-2008: 5-1/2" pullback 33" wide 4-1/2" rise
Handlebars - Yamaha TT - 2002-2008: 10-1/2" pullback 34-1/4" wide 6-1/2" rise
Handlebars - Carlini Supersweeps - 2002-2008: 11-1/2" pullback 31-1/2" wide 9" rise
Handlebars - BRCustomCycles 1.5" ChopperDragBars - 2002-2008: 14" Pullback 34" Wide 4" Rise

Hope this helps. There's more where this came from, and this datacomes from: [anybody want to fill in the blank!!]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool thanks man that helps alot. i think the handle bars i picked i would be leaning alot more forwards than stock. guess i should getabout the same pullback as stock

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Bad_Info said:
There is another question tho. whats the difference in radius bars and t bars. the only thing i see is the radius handlebars curves more and t bars are straighter

I believe you are correct, the T bars have more of a straight style with angles while the radius

are more of a curved bar. Alot of people have been using high risers with a drag bar and have

liked the results, could be worth checking into. I just installed the Yamaha TT bars, they can not

be internally wired without some difficulty, not pre-drilled. I liked the looks of them though.

Here's a pic:

I'm 5' 9 1/2" tall, I do have somewhat longer armsfor my height. This pic is from a sitting position and they

actually feel like the same pull back and a little lower then '06 stock. I haven't ridden with them yet though,

**** winter, but I thought it may help.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Bad_Info said:
also im looking at the catalog and i dont see where is says they are drilled for internal wiring
|They don't say it but they are. I've purchased two different sets of them. Also the only difference between the Radius and Drag bars is the curved area.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i like those bars alot. where did u get them at. i try searching on google but keep getting these dirtbikes as the results

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
MMMmmmmmmm......

Black Bars!!!

BTW..I am 5'11"3/4 lol Cant quite claim 6 foot. These bars are PERFECT for myself. I like a little forward, stretching the back just a little. CP Punisher 1.5's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts