Discussion Starter #1
CarKnee
Any news on the t-shirts or patches
I am interested in getting a couple of shirts and a patch for my
jacket

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Here is what I am thinking about (Without the branding up the middle). Feedback is appreciated.

Hats??? Maybe in the future after shirts and patches.

Image Insert:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
That looks awesome! I'll take 2, extra large... [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]..

When will they become available, and in what colors, and short sleeve/long sleeve? **** I ask a lot of questions...

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Black T-shirt (short sleeve) & white print. Possibly rswarrior.com logo on shirt pocket.

I am still playing with fonts, but I think that is it. I will try to price them out over the next week.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
348 Posts
I am curious as to how this works. Do you need to do anything with Yamaha in order to use the words Road Star Warrior? Seems like they would get sad if everyone made money off their trademarks and such. Just curious....

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
690 Posts
I like the design but maybe without Road Star Warrior across the top. I like it without it. Maybe you can do some long sleeved ones with the rswarrior.com logo along the sleeve and on the shirt pocketor pocket area if they don't have a pocket. I want a couple in XXX-large(think about the big boys)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm in. How about black t-shirt with indigo print, also the caps are a good idea maybe in white with black print.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks good. I wonder how it would be if rather than the whole bike, just the engine was on the shirt?

And personally, I'd love one in black with just the rswarrior.com typeface and logo across the front. For those of us who like understatement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts