RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,960 Posts
That looks really nice!! Excellent work!!

Weren't you asking for dimensions and such on the Facebook group? I'll be working on that tonight if you need dimensions, but it looks like you've already got it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks really nice!! Excellent work!!

Weren't you asking for dimensions and such on the Facebook group? I'll be working on that tonight if you need dimensions, but it looks like you've already got it!
exact. i tried to measure and the result is pretty good. I noticed that the aftermarket headlights have different attachments

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,482 Posts
I believe that European incandescent tail light has the same bracket design as the LED version. If that is the case, there are some around the world who might want to buy one of these if the price is right. Or at least get drawings so a local shop could make affordable spares.

·
Registered
2006 Warrior, blue with flames.
179 Posts
MAN those euro tags are HUGE! I thought ours were big.... but looks like a nice clean job 👌 now.....how much is international shipping?? We can save on weight as you could remove 3/4 of that plate area for us in the states... I'd be in if price was right!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, unfortunately we have these plates. in Italy we are still lucky, there are other European countries with much larger number plates. when i get my led light, i will build a new version. then I will see what cost it can have to produce a batch. I'll keep you up-to-date

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,482 Posts
All that is really needed is a 2-inch drop with 2 screw holes for the top of the license plate (like the old Yamaha accessory inner-fender eliminator kit). Or if possible maybe put 4 holes: a pair spaced for EU plates and a pair spaced for USA plates.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts