RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
'05 Midnight
@ Random: ..... better safe than sorry .... 馃槆 馃嚛馃嚜

BTW, I do not drill holes anymore into license plates to mount.
A a strong double tape is working great, cannot recall the brand.
Haha! No worries.

I bet it鈥檚 a nice 3M Body Panel tape like what鈥檚 used for mounting automotive trim.

Premium Member
Good timing on this post, I am right in the assembly phase of my taillight reconstruction. I had a Blaster x integrated taillight for many years, and it started acting weird, strobing. The company is great, and very helpful. I have a new one, with noise reduction. I will take pictures of the bracket, and light today and post them. One thing the company mentioned, is that there are 3 holes on the light for holding it on the bracket. One on each end, and one in the top/middle. He said to make sure you use all 3, not just the 2 outside ones on the end. The large hole in the middle of the bracket (for the wiring?) does not allow you to use the middle support. The hole is too big. I believe self-tapping screws are used in the holes, they do not seem to be threaded. I do not have the stock light to compare. Does the stock bracket allow for 3 light supports to be used? Nice write up, and clean work! Pics to follow for me-

21 - 29 of 29 Posts