RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im new to this site, looks like good info here, taking delivery of my 2006 midnight warrior this friday, along with a truck load of goodies including full 260 kit, wheels, saddle, air ride, foward controls. just jumping in head first. my question here is im looking for a nice set of SHORT drop down, turn out exhaust pipes. something real simple and small. where are all the options??? ive been researching all this prior to purchase, but have only came up with previous things to do..heres a quick pic of what i have in mind. plus whats the best things to do when put on a set of straight pipes? computer tuner, big air kit? thanks guys for any input and cant wait to get started on this beast this weekend.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Wow you lucky dog! Some of wait years before we get all that stuff! Congrats on the new purchase. This site is the absolute best. Ask a lot of questions and get used to the search button, sounds like you are going to need it!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i am very crafty with a welder and grinder, wondering if i should just use my stock ehaust flanges and chop the header tubes like an inch or two from the engine and start welding on bends til i get my exhaust........well still searching...

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cmzracing

well, i am very crafty with a welder and grinder, wondering if i should just use my stock ehaust flanges and chop the header tubes like an inch or two from the engine and start welding on bends til i get my exhaust........well still searching...

I don't believe there are any mass produced pipes such as the one you are describing. There are, however a couple of site members that make custom pipes for the Warrior... novice_warrior, and ehacker, come to mind.

Good luck, and congrats on your new bike.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS GUYS, well i'll probably be the newbie cruzin this site and uploaded the **** out of some pics once this build on this brand new bike starts.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Well well well... looks like we are welcoming a new mod'aholic.
Welcome to the 4m[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
You can be shure we will be waiting (not so) patiently to see the work in progress and we can't wait to see the finished beest[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Keep us informed and put some update's every once and a while

·
Registered
592 Posts
Exactly what RaySDF250 said. Ive had parts made by both guys and it was perfect. The picture of the pipes you want will be no problem for either them to make. Welcome aboard Bro~

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet, yea i guess i'll have to give it a shot myself, already made one exhuast system for my other streetfighter i drive now. what about tuners? any decent ones to get the job done? not looking for drag racing hp, this baby is going to be all about cruzin.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Oh...the fun you can have with a big pile of cash! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Congrats & welcome! We will be watching!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome cmzracing, that's a great start to your modding career with the Warrior - took me 3 years to do what you have planned in your first week! I love the idea for the pipes, should look real sweet.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well guys its home!!!!!! finally got my warrior, my new baby is sitting at home getting ready to be pulled apart with only 30miles on her. i'll try to get some before pics up this afternoon, nothing specail just a stock 2006 warrior with some of the not so good looking parts takin off. pics to come

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome, you lucky *******!
My wife makes me pay for my mods outta the allowance she gives me.
But she did let me buy the bike this year!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats on your new Warrior and pile of parts. I wish the little lady would let me cash in the savings for some of those goodies. You will have more fun with this bike than you can possibly imagine.

Ride Safe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts