RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a company who can diecut decals. I'm wanting two "Warrior" logos in silver. I'm not looking for the complete emblem, just the word Warrior. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Eric. The 2003 is what I was looking for.

I'm doing my bike in Black with Bright Green accents. I'm going one of three ways on the logo:

1) Green diecut vinyl.
2) Silver diecut vinyl.
3) Later model plastic emblem done in the Bright Green & Black.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Cool,

Just download the zip file on the post and take it to any local graphic sign bussiness in your area and they should be able to cut the vinyl for ya....

The files in the zip should be in a format they can use... I belive they were done in "Adobe Illustrator"...

Just make sure they use a good quality high performance vinyl... so it will last...

Vinyl comes in hundreds of colors so check out several before you decide...

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
siradude said:
Just make sure they use a good quality high performance vinyl... so it will last...

that's good advise just there - i'm in the sign business [**** it's been over 30 years now!!] - and we call it 'cast' vinyl [it's lost it's memory of it's original monomeric shape and doesn't ping back like cheaper vinyls after a year or so -siradude willknow what it's called state side - and yes it will be good to see Siradudes files in action so pep please posta pic when done

I'm about to put'black' relective 3M stripes down my tank and fender tail at 70mm wide with 30mm gap - they shine bright white in the dark - i'm going to put black 'cast' vinyl down first, then the reflective on top, as this relective tape glue can be murder to get off cleanlylater - just need 10 degrees of heat before i can make them stick properly [on vans in the winterwe used to bung a heater inside to warm the panels up, but it's not quite that easy on a bike] - i have always applied vinyls by spraying the glue with water spray with 2 drops of cheap washing up liquid in it to cause a few bubbles - helps get the bubbles out of the vinyl and gives a bit of time to reposition [now i've started i'll add remember to spray the top of vinyl as well before you sputala them flat. it stops the slight hair line scratches as you add weight to the finishing strokes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts