RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you admins install Tapatalk plugin now that you have converted to vbulletin? Tapatalk is a nice app for Android and Iphone to access vBulletin sites. It would be nice to be able to access rswarrior on my Droid via Tapatalk.

Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

If this is possible please reply to this thread when and if you install the Tapatalk plugin. It would be a great addition to the new look.

For the forum owner it's FREE

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
What does tapatalk do to make the forum better? I used my blackberry and droid on the old forum, now my droid on the new forum and i have never had a problem..i would say 85 percent of my posts have been mobile. Can you explain the benefits of it? Thanks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What does tapatalk do to make the forum better? I used my blackberry and droid on the old forum, now my droid on the new forum and i have never had a problem..i would say 85 percent of my posts have been mobile. Can you explain the benefits of it? Thanks.
Parkinglot you are a perfect candidate. Since you have a droid simply go to the market and do a search for Tapatalk. It's an app designed for browsing forums. I love it because I can access most of my favorite forums on my Droid-X. It's ultra fast and has a ton of nice features, one of my favorites is "auto notification" if that's enabled on a specific forum and someone sends you a PM, it will notify you in your status bar of your phone and immediately read and respond to that PM.

The Tapatalk app is much easier, cleaner and faster than browsing forums via the mobile web browser. Trust me, it's the best and most used app on my phone besides my email application. If you have other forums you frequently visit then this app will save you time and give you convenience. I've been trying to find a PC app that does the same thing so I can consolidate all the forums I visit into one application instead of having to browse to each and every one of them via my favorites.

Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF
Tapatalk Forum App - Android app on AppBrain

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good idea, unfortunately I have no control over this.
bump...
who does? Who is the forum admin? This plugin would be awesome! I do most of my forum browsing via the Tapatalk app on my Droid-X. It's so easy and so fast to do.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I second this motion its a pain to have to access 1 forum the normal way of slow browser and the rest laid out in one interface

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yay another member who knows what Tapatalk is. I guarantee once the Tapatalk plugin is installed on this forum, tons of people will start using the Tapatalk app on their Iphone or Android phone to browse the forum. I see people using Tapatalk to browse forums on the mobile device. It leaves the signature on every post and it's used quite a bit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
+1 on the Tapatalk plugin!
Some forums I use frequently have dedicated apps (XDA, Androidforums).

I wouldn't ask for that to be developed, but using Tapatalk would make my forum checks far more frequent!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya no point in spending $995 for a RSWARRIOR specific Tapatalk app. Just install the free plugin which takes a few minutes and all of us with Tapatalk can simply add RSWARRIOR to our favorites and access the site that way. I currently access my car forum, photography forum and local bike/car club forums via Tapatalk. When will RSWARRIOR get it now that we are on vBulletin?

·
Administrator
852 Posts
It has only been released on our auto sites for iphone right now, it is being tested.

tapatalk's free version only allows you to view the forum not post on it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It has only been released on our auto sites for iphone right now, it is being tested.

tapatalk's free version only allows you to view the forum not post on it.
are you sure about that? We have Tapatalk on our local dinky mazda club and we can post on it just fine. I know for a fact nobody paid any money for it or to have posting privelages.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts