RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
*bump*
You can get tapatalk for FREE for your droid now by going through getjar. Just google for "getjar tapatalk" and you'll find out about it. I guess this site still doesn't support it? I just installed it on my phone and it can't find "rswarrior" when I search for it. Admins? Any chance of getting this set up?

·
Registered
498 Posts
I an android user I use tap tapatalk for the hayabusa,org and its great for slow days @ work (no comptuter access ) . You can post from it just fine,I would like to see it over here on rswarrior if it's at all possible

·
Registered
638 Posts
Any reason the owner or moderator hasn't talked about why there hasn't been any discussion about this? I had to download the free motorcycle app and it crashes so much it's annoying. Tapatalk is free and doesn't crash, please consider this add on.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
try motorcycle.com app for iphone at least....'MO free' [is this a tapatalk??]

it loaded fine has all there forums in a long list - go down to rs warrior [middle'ish] and click and your in ...full access and reply to posts and pm's great for on the move :D

oh yes to say - hasn't crashed on my old iphone 4 [don't have the new 4s]

·
Registered
638 Posts
try motorcycle.com app for iphone at least....'MO free' [is this a tapatalk??]

it loaded fine has all there forums in a long list - go down to rs warrior [middle'ish] and click and your in ...full access and reply to posts and pm's great for on the move :D

oh yes to say - hasn't crashed on my old iphone 4 [don't have the new 4s]
It crashes on the iPad, regularly.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts