RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
No text in your post. I can only assume, or hope, that you are referring to the new FX show. If you are and if you're asking for opinions, I think it is by far the most "wrong" show on the tube right now. It took that crown from Always Sunny in Philadelphia and beat them with it. I can't believe they get away with the stuff they do on that show. And when I say wrong, I mean f'n hilarious. I think you have to be a little twisted to like it though, my girl friend just thinks it's stupid.

If you're referring to anything else, well....I can't help you.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Re: The hairy sacks between MOST men's legs

The wife makes me record it
, so I have every episode on the 'puter
at the house now. It has it's moments, but like Steve said "That show is just wrong" and on so many levels.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I see the title "Testees" and a dot in the message so if you're asking for opinions then I'd say "yes, that is unusually small". More then likely though I imagine you've posted a picture using Firefox.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I checked Source Code and he did not post a pic in FireFox. He just posted a DOT (.)..

LOL....

But this thread about a DOT is getting interesting!

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess no-one checks to see what sub-forum the post is in before they reply to it...HAHAHAH

well, to explain i guess, I was testing some kewl ways of resizing pics and then trying to use html codes instead of bbcode and the end result is a new sig pic but its lost its sharpness so I have to try something else.

in regards to the title, i was just playing on the word test and added 2 e's instead of 1 as in bollzack, sack,***, the boys, etc

Here is the original

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Ahhhh, so you've been Star-struck eh? What made you decide to join those folks and how have you liked the events thus far?

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This summer I got a little bored. My cousins bike is going through a rebuild and 2 other guys I used toride with have gone off on their own way. Most of the MidAtlantic rides here on the board were down in VA/DC area or PA. Either way a bit too far for a quick day ride. So I figured even if I dont like the group its at least 1-2 rides to get my fix.

They turned out to be a pretty cool bunch. My original opinions of them being old fogies on baggers was 99% on point but I had a good time hanging with them andstuck around. They are very organized, Ive seen more farmland in NJ than I ever through existed, found a new fishing spot, one of the guys helped me out when I lost my bolts on my floorboard with replacements, so I decided to join up and make it official since I was hanging with them almost everyweekend anyway. Still not exactly my cup of tea but its $5 month membership fees for the local chapter, $45/year for national, and if I get bored I know they ALWAYS have some ride scheduled somewhere in the state.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
LOL Great new sig Sira! Love the sheep. Well, I don't "love" love the sheep... that would be sick... you know what I mean though!

That's good to hear your local chapter is alive and active and cool enough to do stuff with Rob. I've wondered about the group here but just never enough to look into it. I'm not diggin' the old fogies and baggers idea but I have to say I lean more that way then the sport riding squid crowd.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
siradude said:
You've encouraged me to update my Sig too....

I like it better...
I love the new sig too ....but I dont get the sheep reference? Maybe it should be a squid?

Marco, thats exactly the reason I had reservations to start. I still feel like I dont really fit in (and sort of dont want to) but I cannot stand the squid clubs out there. I'll take knowing everyone knows how to ride, has proper gear and insurance and a general helpful attitude over racing through traffic, competitive upmanshipand wondering when (not if) the cops will stop us.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, I saw the sheep and the logo but dont get WHY a sheep.
-Homage to the Ralph & Sam cartoons where a wolf goes after a flock of sheep but the sheep dog always foils his plans? If so, BIg thumbs up for getting Ralphs nose correct. Wile E has a black nose.
-Or is he saying that HD's riders are the sheep, copping out to the flock and trying to fit in with the other sheep?

If he was one of the UK guys then the sheep would make perfect sense. A goat at the edge of a cliff would have been better tho.

Also, Is that a Linux Vader as your avatar Sir-a-dude?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm thoroughly impressed thatsomeone elsecaught the red nose and knew the difference between Wile E. Coyote and Ralph! I'm not sure if that makes us smart or pathetic. lol I think the answer to your question is both. But yeah, I took it to mean he's bearing down on another HD riding sheep who bought into a brand instead of buying into substance like Ralph did with his Warrior.

You aren't going to update the mirrors also Sira??

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Just got back from work....

I see some good responses from the graphic.

When I saw the original graphic from a Playstation game called "Sheep Raider", it kinda grabbed my attention...

I removed the Sheep Dog from the Knife and added the "Harley" Logo to give it a "I eat Harley's" or"I'm coming after you Harley" and kept the Sheepto make reference to those who buy into the Harley just to be part of the Herd. Thinking a brand might make you cool.

No ofense to those who buy Harley and are educated on what they are getting and are not just trying to fit in.

Marco: The mirrors....LOL ... good one.... I might take a pic of the ones I bought from you

Rob: Nice! You actually pointed out something I overlooked.... that is Ralph!....LOL... Come to think about it a Squid on the Fork might be fun too. And Yes thas the Linux Vader.... as a reminder of the Dark Side ... since I mostly use Microsoft Software VB - ASP.NET - SQL - Windows.... etc.. Linux would be my Dark Side equivalent... ( I know, I'm a nerd!
)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts