RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know how much I love this site. I've been snooping around here for a while actually. Your site is actually what made may aware of what an RS Warrior is all about. I've been looking for a replacement bike for a while and was sure I was gonna get a Harley Davidson. I even booked a trip to Las Vegas to try out a Harley as a rental. Upon doing some research on your site and finally finding a warrior, which by the way is not that easy here in Ontario, Canada, I bought a bike that puts a bigger smile on my face than ANY Harley EVER could! Anyways, the bike is from a member of the site by the name of OAKLEY. Take a look at the picture of my bike under his name! Is'nt she Beautiful! Thanks OAKLEY for selling me the bike, I'll take good care of her! Thanks to everyone at RSWARRIOR.com for your help in showing me the light with the Warrior!
Rob
p.s. Is there any members near Hamilton, Ontario that want to ride with a newbie?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Weekendwarrior,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your getting yourself a Warrior. You already noticed that you did the right choice by getting the Warrior.

Judging from the picture...She's sweeeet! Got that low, mean Pro-Street look that I like...Keep us posted on her transformation as you make her into your very own unique Warrior.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Hey Rob. Welcome. I'm in Richmond Hill - we'll plan something. I'm in the middle of going to a 240. I'll PM you when my bike's all done.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I spent months looking at all of the brands before getting the Warrior seven months ago. Nothing bad to say about Harley...I spent a week riding my nephews...but it just is not as fun to ride. The Warrior handles better, goes through the curves better, and oh the acceleration! Pull up into a group of motorcyles on a Harley and it's just another Harley. Quite a different story on the Warrior. Heads will turn, even with a stock bike like mine.

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the 4M.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts