RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior Midnight
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for all of the great information you have compiled on this forum! This is my first post but I’ve been doing a bunch of browsing and research on here.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Fuel tank

I am the new owner of a 2005 Warrior Midnight. I started riding a few months ago and picked up a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50. I decided I loved riding (and going fast), and as a bigger guy I realized I needed more than the 800cc Suzuki. I started doing research on what larger muscle style cruiser bike I wanted to upgrade to that fit my budget (budget set by my wife:LOL:). After looking at Honda VTXs, Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streaks, and Suzuki’s offerings, I concluded that the Yamaha RS Warrior was the perfect next bike for me. By far the most aesthetically pleasing muscle cruiser in the sub $5k price range, in my opinion. After searching long and hard on FB, I found my Warrior a few hours away and I’ve been in love with it. I’ve had it for almost 2 weeks but haven’t really got to ride it much yet. It desperately needed a new front tire (currently at the shop and finished, just need to pick the wheel up and reinstall). Hoping to get my proper maiden voyage in this evening.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
Welcome from SoCal!

Great looking scoot! I happen to believe the 2005 Midnight is by far the fastest and strongest of the family of Warriors (I might be a little impartial ;)).

There are a few other members somewhat close to you so hopefully you'll get to meet up with like-minded riders and get some on-site support should you run into any issues. Check in on the regional groups to hopefully get some community going. I personally have a group of about 6 or 7 Warriors in my area that I've been able to meet up with from time to time. It's always great to get together and see what people have been doing with their bikes (mod wise) and then go pound the pavement together, turning heads and dropping panties 🤣 🤣 (don't tell the wife...). But seriously have fun!

·
Registered
2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior Midnight
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You got a good deal on that bike, I had considered making the drive to get it myself.
Yeah, I did. I ended up getting it for $3,500. It needed a new front tire and a good wash and detail, but I’m very happy with it. It’s a lot of motorcycle for that price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts