RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is briana and leah, elviswarriors two kids. thank you guys SO much for coming to the service last friday. that meant so much to us. and thanks for all youve done for us. we dont really know any of you guys, but we know my dad loved you all, and racing meant the world to him. i know you guys miss him, and so do we, he will be remembered FO-EVA! anyways, thanks guys. you all totally own.

p.s.- oh, and lil man, we might have to take up that concert offer thing. it sounds pretty rad, yo.

thanks, briana and leah
/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Briana and Leah, I am glad you posted on the site. With alot of members long distance it will give some of us a chance to express our sympathy more directly to you and your family for your loss. I had never met your father but have come across different postings during the time I have been a member, that he participated in or he was a topic of. From what I have seen from this forum is he was very well liked and respected.
Prayers for you both and your family. God Bless

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Hi girls. Glad you took the time to post. We are sorry for your great loss. Be assured you have many friends here, even if we have never met.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey girls it Lil' Man here. Whenever you want to go to a show let me know I even have a few hookups to maybe get you back stage if ti is at Plush or one of the clubs. Your mom has my numbers so call me when you feel like it and we can get together.
Love you girls,
Lil' Man

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
hey girls. we did not meet but it was so nice to meet your dad at daytona this year. greets from linda and me out of icecold germany /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Bri and Leah,
This is the longhaired dude Shawn, with the Star touring vest.
We're all touched by your posts and appreciate your being here. I wanted to let you know your dads memory will always live with those who knew him through this site, and the R1-forum.
He was a hoot and always made me smile, and if not, made me shake my head in disbelief.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Hi Bri and Leah, You said it best, your dad was awesome

Need anything and lil'man has my number. or if you need PM me. take care and God bless.

Love in Christ, Kris

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Good to see you post on here Briana and Leah and a big hello from England. I met your Dad once last year and he really left a lasting impression on me, a very funny guy who was alot of fun to be around, generous, friendly and helpful with anyone that he met. As you can see from the messages on here, he had that effect with many many people. Take care girls and remember that we're all here if you need anything at all.

Love & Respects, Andy

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I never actually met Elviswarrior but I did just lose my Dad too. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care out there:}:}

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I never got a chance to meet your Dad but he's a Brother nonetheless. So sorry for your loss, We're praying for you guys.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Briana and Leah your dad was the best, He was full of life and really a person you always looked forward to seeing. I am going to miss him something awful Thanks for your post! Watch out for Lil Man /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts