RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the positive replys guys, but Hey, what else were you going to say right?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

About the color, it was not a pure purple but it was more purple than blue, thats for sure.

My sights were first set on the Night Train and the VRod but after seeing the gouging that the friggin dealers are doing I looked around at others and love the look of the Warrior (Not to take away from that VRod, thats a baddass bike in a huge way).
Here in Ontario the dealers are asking, and getting $30,000 plus tax per unit, thats twice as much as the Warrior.

There was one thing I noticed that I didn`t like about the Warrior and thats the seat width, I`m a short ass guy at 5'6" or so and found I didn`t have a full flat foot on the ground, without that its not as stable feeling whereas the Night Train I was fully flat footed.

All that said, I`m still gonna take er for a spin and make my call from there.
Thanks again gents!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Good luck on the test drive, I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing from you again soon. This time as an owner. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif You can always shave the stock seat or buy a different seat.

Picked up another Indigo Warrior this evening. Now, my dad or brothers can ride with me. I'm sure one of my brother will be picking one up soon. He keeps asking me to swing over to his house, so that he can ride it. His wife is all cool about it, but she wants a bike if he gets one. =o)

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Roger, you can get a lowering kit from Pacific Coast Star for $89 delivered. It will drop the back end 1 3/4 inches and looks killer.

****, Redhorse! Is that just a spare??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah, I just lowered mine and it made a huge difference, if you drop it you'll be very happy. I've got the Barons kit but from what I understand it lowers it the same amount as the PCS kit.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I was looking at the SuperGlide Sport but just couldn't see why a bike that lists for $13,900 wouldn't go out the door for less than $16,000. I checked out the NightTrain too and its a SWEEEEAT lookin' ride but at 5'6" I could barely reach the bars and controls. Sure my feet were on the ground but how the **** was I going to ride it and where was the $18k going to come from?

Dude, you're gettin' a Warrior!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts