RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to take a minute to thank all of you for running a very high quality site. When I joined here I was new to this forum stuff and thought all of the rules and such were pretty anal. Now that I have experienced other forums that are free-for-alls I realize what it is that you are doing here. I have been guilty of posting things in the wrong place and making a borderline inflammatory post a time or two and everyone has handled my and all of the other missteps with respect and professionalism. Keep up the good work and thank you.

Ashton

I know, do a search on this being a great site...[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
871 Posts
If you really want to thank them, become a site supporter....with the amount of money you saved or will save from the information on this site you should make a donation. I think of this site as my Bike Specific magazine and have donated the last two years (since I got my bike last May). I think there are some people that even donate on a monthly basis.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
quote:Originally posted by motorace

If you really want to thank them, become a site supporter....with the amount of money you saved or will save from the information on this site you should make a donation. I think of this site as my Bike Specific magazine and have donated the last two years (since I got my bike last May). I think there are some people that even donate on a monthly basis.

+1
A little goes a long way.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
So true, these guys deserve a little grease on the palm for the work they do. It is what keeps this 4UM the best on the web! and as I have said before, A BIG REASON that I got a Warrior in the first place!

[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by motorace

Done.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
They do a great job, this is the best **** site on the world wide web. Great addition with JP as well, he is a great addition to the team!!

Keep up the great work Carknee and Company!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Leave to crustell to take it too far!! LOL !! quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

quote:Originally posted by Snyper39

...these guys deserve a little grease on the palm for the work they do....

well...i would be the first one to say I'll take a handjob in the dark from anyone!!!!!....lmfao!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Its a great community and a LOT of good info... Ive donated four years running, as you can see by my sig...

JT

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

quote:Originally posted by Snyper39

...these guys deserve a little grease on the palm for the work they do....

well...i would be the first one to say I'll take a handjob in the dark from anyone!!!!!....lmfao!!!

LMFAO

·
Registered
271 Posts
This site is great! I recently posted a contriversal topic in the "anything goes" 4UM, and when I got the email stating it had been erased, well, I felt real bad and ashamed that they felt that I had done something dentrimental to the site! My intention was never to harm. I feel like I need to take this opportunity to apologize, it just makes me sick to think of being thought of as the one "jacka$$" amoung so many truley great guys....and girls!! This site's the best!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

Insert Image:

20.49 KB

Yes, god-dammit! And it better have chocolate chips!!!!

JT

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts

Way to go crusteel! This was a great topic and you may have set it up to be locked!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I will concur that this is one of the best sites I've been a member of. The amount of information available here is unsurpassed and the willingness for fellow members to jump in and help is unparalleled.
Thanks to the Adminstrator, Moderators, and fellow members for making this site the success it is!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I appreciate your comments. As moderators we just manage the information on this site. The contributions you make in the form sharing of information is what makes this site the sucess it.
BTW, we do this for no pay. Your donation contributes to this sites administrative fees.
Thanks,
JP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts