RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right off the bat I would like to commend all of you who devote what appears to be a very large amount of time to this forum. I must confess that this forum and the knowledge that you pass along was actually one of the deciding factors in purchasing a Warrior. I researched through your site and have become at ease with the conversion from a Ninja sportbike to what will hopefully be another awesome motorcycle....just a different type. I should also relate to many of you that the way you have modified your Warrior is impressive to say the least. Mine won't be prepped and ready for pickup until the middle of the week but that didn't stop me from ordering up a bunch of modification goodies. Once I get em done I'll post some photos....but from a new member of the "warrior owners club" I say thank you for spreading your knowledge and supporting one another on through this forum.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats on your bike, crimedawg, and welcome to the forum. Fair warning... now the modding begins, and any spare change you ever had will be going to mods. You most likely will be broke, but very happy. And let me tell you, it never ends. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
You sound to nice to have such a Profound loggin name.. Welcome.. You made a Bad choice we just like to suck people in..lol Welcome to the show. It gets expensive from here on out..

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Crimedawg, way to go, you made a great choice in what you'll be riding and you'll never find a better forum for info and help. You'll love the Warrior - I just got in from a ride and I'm heading out again - be safe but rip it up and notice how you much you smile as you ride! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on your new ride.Also on behalf of all of us thank you for your kind words for this forum and our members.
A lot of members they're very knowledgeable with the Warrior as you already have found out and they're ready to help everyone at any time,but also there is a lot info.hidden under the search button jest click on it and it'll come up.Enjoy your ride when you get it.......

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
CrimeDawg, but from a new member of the "warrior owners club" ...I think you have come across something very intriguing as you have joined our ranks.....Warrior Owners Club - WOC....if Harley can have a HOG - Harley owners's Group, why can't we have a Warrior Owners Group...WOG...

Who's with me and CrimeDawg?

Welcome to the Forum!!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
crimedawg,

Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of the Road Warrior. Be sure to post up some pictures A.S.A.P. We're all interested in seeing what you got and what you have done to your new ride.

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 26 Posts