RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a newbie to rswarrior, since I have been a member for a couple of years. However, I am a newbie to posting on the forums.

I have a 2005, which I purchased brand new in the spring of 2006. This past winter I did Churchkeys V-BAK, AIS block, PCIII USB install, and the coil relocation plate. The bike already had a set of V&H big shots installed when it was purchased.

At the risk of stating the obvious, this site was a wealth of informatin and I was able to learn from everyone else's mistakes before embarking on the project. The information and advice found here was priceless.

Needless to say, the installs went without any major difficulties and were completed a few weeks ago. Unfortnately, the weather kept me from going for a ride to see how the bike ran--until today. One problem showed up while I was out. The fuel light came on with a full tank. This was both puzzling and disturbing. When I got home I simply plugged in a search for "Fuel Light" and within about 5 minutes I found a likely explanation. Sure enough, when I checked the bike, the side drybreak was not fully engaged. Problem solved!!

Anyway, all that to say a heart felt "Thank-you!" to all the members; especially those of you who are veterans and obviously have a lot of expertise and knowledge. Thanks for your willingness to share it with the rest of us.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
bzaporozan,

I, too agree with you...This site ROCKS! When I first came here I was welcomed with open arms...Well...Ok...Maybe not open arms, but you get my point.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Anyway...The information here is priceless! I don't know of any other site that has so much information and the members are so helpful and nice. The guys and gals here are great...

I've definitely learned a lot and now it's my pleasure to pass on what I have learned to new members.

Well...It's good to have you on board officially, so WELCOME to the forums and to the Warrior family.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
The memebers here are continuosly expanding my knowledge base! Now if I could just remeberit all!LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts