RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Warriror still beats it hands down.guess I 'm just not that into the chopper look

·
Registered
22 Posts
2 of my buddies just bought Raiders and both are very pleased with their purchases. The only thing they have over me is the ability to brag that they have a bigger Ci. Once we hit the twistys I bring em back down to reality. I think the Raider is pretty badass, good looking bike, but...I am quick to point out several options my 08 Warrior came with that there stock Raiders do not..Like stainless braided lines, a TACH, more billet aluminum than plastic (handle bar switches), self cancelling turn signals. All the mags I've read put both bikes around the same horse and torque. As much as I love bragging rights, I am still riding the 5 time AMA drag bike champion, and original Power Cruiser. I think if someone was looking to trade up to a newer bike from a warrior the raider is a great choice, but I wouldn't do it just because it has a 113.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
If i did wind up getting one, it would be for the engine, the large front tire (and raked front end) and ive also heard it is more comfortable riding 2 up (the wife loves to ride with me) I dunno... i love the warrior!!!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Took a ride with gman today, and got to see his Raider for the first time. It is a sweet machine. He's got the PR BAK on his with the V&H Big Radius 2-1, and alot of chrome goodies. It sounded awesome, and pulled just as hard as my Warrior. Great looking machine!

I look forward to getting more miles in with gman this summer. It's nice to ride with other bikes that look that good, and can set and keep a good pace.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My buddy has one. It gets up and moves. Its nice to finally have someone who can keep up. The rake does look nice and the larger front tire I envy. I dont like all the speedo and crap by the gas tank though. As much as I like it my next bike will still be a chopper. I mean why buy the Yamaha version when I can just get the real thing.... one day.
You realize the warrior is like the slowest muscle bike that was ever produced?

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
You realize the warrior is like the slowest muscle bike that was ever produced?
In 04' when I got my Warrior I was wiping the floor with all the competition. In a few months I slapped on a VBAK, Exhaust and PC3 and no screaming eagle nothing could still touch me years later.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tazman. Are you here to learn about the warrior or to do some trolling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: rij1 and Racerxjim
21 - 29 of 29 Posts