RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, heres the story. I am working on the wifes car changing the headlights and I need a new bulb , so I says to myself , Randy , because thats my name, Randy , why don't you just take the warrior to the parts store and get that new bulb and maybe even take the long way. So an hour later when I arrive at the parts store theres some guys working on a truck in the parking lot and next to them is a pretty nice Harley. So's I pull in next to the Harley and when I takes my helmet off one of the guys is lookin at my bike and says , and I quote " Thats a bad mother f'er" to which I say "thank you" , then he adds as he points to the Harley then my bike, "Thats a nice bike but your bikeis a bad mother f'er" to which I respond , "thanks again friend" . I had to go quickly in the store before anyone saw the tear I almost shed , I was so proud of that ***.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DarkStar said:
LoL....thanks for sharing. I always knew you were a sensitive guy.

Dang it , I was hoping you didn't read this.

·
Registered
926 Posts
yo, messex03, your vag is showing.
jk

my eyes welled up as I read your post. After getting a compliment nearly every time I pull over, you would think a person would get numb to it.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
messx03 said:
Ok, heres the story. I am working on the wifes car changing the headlights and I need a new bulb , so I says to myself , Randy , because thats my name, Randy , why don't you just take the warrior to the parts store and get that new bulb and maybe even take the long way. So an hour later when I arrive at the parts store theres some guys working on a truck in the parking lot and next to them is a pretty nice Harley. So's I pull in next to the Harley and when I takes my helmet off one of the guys is lookin at my bike and says , and I quote " Thats a bad mother f'er" to which I say "thank you" , then he adds as he points to the Harley then my bike, "Thats a nice bike but your bikeis a bad mother f'er" to which I respond , "thanks again friend" . I had to go quickly in the store before anyone saw the tear I almost shed , I was so proud of that ***.

Yessir, Your bike is a bad MoFo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts