RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that thought they would see a blacked out midnight, sorry. Its still a Midnight by title and I tried to retain alot of the effects as in the tach, forks and clamps, head light and also went ahead and blacked out the fins.

Here it goes on the list of changes:

Paint; Our own Washington Warrior painted the the tins including the lower cowl and sides. The paint is Candy Apple Red with metal flake base. The checker pattern is color shifting with the lighter squares going from silver to light violet and the dark squares changing from black to Hunter green. Great work Dennis, a big thanks.

The stack and cam cover came from Bucky. Both are top notch. I did modify the stack by adding the chrome throat and painted the screen on the cam cover a Candy red to match the rest of the bike. Very happy with your work Tim, thanks.

The last items on the bike provided by a member was the neck inserts, starter cover and frame inserts. Squeaky_lizard made these for me. Thanks again Brad.

Now for the touches and mods added.

Chrome was used sparingly, mostly to give shimmers than to try and stand out. List of chrome items is as follows from Yammi.

fork covers, Gen. cover, clutch cover, neutral switch, front brake res. cover, fender stays, brake and shifter arms and factory socket cap covers.

After market items are, Carlini bars, barons "fat" levers, Performance Edge wheels, hub and sprocket, Cycle Image caliper bracket and caliper, Cycle image froward control brackets, Barons pulley cover, Cycle Image swing arm cover, Orient Express gas cap.

Other add-ons are Low and Mean cowl, Xodrox grips, Corbin Stinger, BMS Convicted exhaust, Goodridge cables and lines, Vulcan Gothic cross coil bracket, Nemisis Racing coils, Magna-core wires, Street FX LEDS, McCoy Intergrated rear lights and axle cover, Custom Dynamics flex turn signals, Arlen Ness mirrors, Barons fender eliminator.

Mods: True Naked Pulley, LEDS inserted into handle bars, Churchkey V-Bak

Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Re: The '05 Midnight has been completed.

All that work and you forgot to shine the tires. (kidding) That is one fine looking bike. Orient Express gas cap? (I'll google it.)

·
Registered
295 Posts

Looks Great! I am very impressed. You are right...just the right amount of chrome for your look.

·
Registered
780 Posts

Very nice Scott. The red is beautiful!! You certainly picked the right people to do the work.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

Looks great. I love the paint. I think he does an unbelievable job. I have tried to contact him through the site and his web site and am eagerly waiting to hear back from him. I really like how your bike has come together.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts

It looks really good with my chrome wheels on it.
I decided to paint my bike black with a touch of pearl that looks really wild in the sun light. Once I get the paint straight I have got to have those wheels before next spring. Save, save, save!

·
Registered
128 Posts

i love it. beautiful bike! lots of goodies placed in all the right places, the chrome looks awesome, like a well made picture frame, ya notice it, but just enough to make the overall picture look that much better. not overstated at all... beautiful.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

WOW ! That's one of the best looking Warriors I've ever seen!
)That's GOT to be LOUD!

·
Registered
510 Posts

Looks great man, i love the pipes.. the paint isnt what id personally choose, but you can tell that this bike had alot of time and thought put into it. What is all that wiring on the left side of the bike?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts

Nice job Scott.

·
Registered
893 Posts

very nice work! pipes look sweet. nice mod to bucky's intake. paint looks sweet too.

can you tell me about your front axle covers? they are awesome.

·
Registered
110 Posts

that is a very nice looking bike.but i bet your right ear is gone.i know i am too dam old.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts