RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:well dudes lofty an me are looking at sorting a bit of a do in the matlock /matlock bath area in 2016 around the usual time in may ,,,,but need to gauge some interest,,,,,,so folks if your up for the ride NORTH OF WATFORD an SOUTH OF PRESTON , post up , or text ---07917198411/07966069782----if you showin interest ,,,,,located in the peak district , close to pubs , chip shops etc,,,,,,,,ride outs achievable ,,,,,,,,.:eek::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Go for it Jack and Lofty. Sounds good, just a short run for me this time :p
Put my name down.

LIST OF NAMES GOING :-

Jack57
Lofty
Caledonian Warrior
Jarv
Tomba
Wizzy
bp1
Warrior_uk
Warriorblue

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
if i'm young enough and old enough and my hearing is still ok then..... oh for f^ck sake no one is going up from the sarf without me including jarv... let's do it ...but if it's a tad wet .... :)

where is preston anyway....

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Will we be able to see the Aurora Northern lights at that time of year?

:D

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
WHAT you mean there’s life NORTH OF WATFORD an SOUTH OF PRESTON :eek::eek::eek::eek:
is there civilised places or is it just heathens dressed in cave man outfits riding motorbikes :D:D:D
Great idea start doing a sun dance so we can have dry weva for a change

Dave

·
Registered
417 Posts
For a minute there I thought Tombola was actually going to decline!! That would make a great trip!! Guess I can put up with the old un again. Count me in!!
This year was fooking brilliant!!

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
QUOTE=BP1: For a minute there I thought Tombola was actually going to decline!!
That would make a great trip!! Guess I can put up with the old un again. Count me in!!

Sounds good to me...
What does Nick? Tom declining? hehe...

:p

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
QUOTE=BP1: For a minute there I thought Tombola was actually going to decline!!
That would make a great trip!! Guess I can put up with the old un again. Count me in!!

What does Nick? Tom declining? hehe...

:p
dream on :p

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Sounds good to me...

Sarah interested Nick? We'll be needing the Ukulele Quartet to serenade us on the Saturday night :p

Any date in mind guys for the May run? Camping or B+B?
No date set as yet Zider, but we're hoping a hotel...........out in the country :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Any news on the meeting?
It would be good to get a date and venue sorted.
I can then see if I am able to get time away from work. Getting time off is a nightmare so the sooner I know -the better.
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looking forward to it, I asked my boss if it was OK and I said yes!
Happy days :)
Still need to know well in advance though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Alright folks . Just found a place for the uk doo if it's ok , it's the dog and partridge inn swinscoe Ashbourne Derbyshire . Had a chat with the staff and there is room for 10 people on these dates 13th- 15th May. It's got a bar, food and parking right outside your room, so have a browse and see what you think?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
yo dudes heres the info for the great northern run ,,,,,if ya all interested then make a contact A.S.A.P. 07966069782 OR 07917198411,,,,,,,leve a text or message,,,,,quickeer thaan e maill orpostson forum

1 - 20 of 169 Posts