RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AKA [ The partridge family bus ] LOL

I found a good deal on a rebuilt motor with low miles so I said screw it,, Reserect the beast
and open a second buisiness. I opened a trucking company to go along with my landscape buisiness. That should fill in the rainy days in the summer and the days with no snow in the winter.

I was just sitting on my *** post whoring on those days anyway so I might as well make some money LOL

·
Registered
452 Posts
ekmaint said:
AKA [ The partridge family bus ] LOL

I found a good deal on a rebuilt motor with low miles so I said screw it,, Reserect the beast
and open a second buisiness. I opened a trucking company to go along with my landscape buisiness. That should fill in the rainy days in the summer and the days with no snow in the winter.

I was just sitting on my *** post whoring on those days anyway so I might as well make some money LOL
HA....The Post ***** Finally Admits It!!!
What's Up Bro...Havent heard from you in a while...

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
What is that on the front of your truck? I didn't know chevy made a bull doser. LOL! If you move down this way you will NEVER need that again!

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
garnerwarrior said:
What is that on the front of your truck? I didn't know chevy made a bull doser. LOL! If you move down this way you will NEVER need that again!

LMAO!!! Beleive it or not ,I have used that plow in the summer to move dirt and gravel but for now its set up for snow.

Im not looking forward to the winter this year . A couple more years and a stronger housing market and my a$$ is heading south, no doubt

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Cool, up until I read this, I pictured the beast in the back yard covered in a huge blue tarp......Is taht a blue tarp I see a few houses down on the right???

LOL - I'm glad you have a rat truck now to do the nasty stuff.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
needanewscooter said:
Cool, up until I read this, I pictured the beast in the back yard covered in a huge blue tarp......Is taht a blue tarp I see a few houses down on the right???

LOL - I'm glad you have a rat truck now to do the nasty stuff.

LOL, Yup , your tarp the 2x12 and your clamps are still in my garage

1 - 9 of 9 Posts