RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I recieved my Big Shots today about 4 pm and I ran out to the garage and started putting them on right away. With there directions taking my time It took 1 1/2 hours, to go out back take the pipes out of the box, read the directions, take off the cannon, install the big shots, clean up all of the tools and mess, and start the bike. Installiation is very simple. Man do they sound good!!! like a deep (harley like) (sorry about that refrence) deep rumble. Hitting the throttle was awsome, a cross between a very high performance v-twin (odviously)and a nascar. They are very loud when on the throttle, and the engine revs noticably quicker. I an unable to ride the bike because of a nasty rain storm, when it clears up hopefully tomorrow I will take it out and post what I find if one of you other guys dont beat me to the computer. Have a merry christmas.
John

·
Registered
234 Posts
I WAS waiting for the Big Shots for 7 months[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!], got tired of the stock pipe and got the Pro Pipe[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. I like the Pro Pipe ,but, can't wait to see and hear the Big Shots[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]. If you could please post some Photo's.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
don't just post photos, post some audio too (please)
Somebody had to be first, knew it wasn't going to be me. Looks like a merry Xmas for you though!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try to post pics tomorrow. I am not that good with the computer though I will try to figure it out. I have the faintest idea how to do audio.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
this is a duplicate topic with two different people having just gotten the bigshots. I want to know, who has them in stock? I have some money and it's burning a hole in my pocket

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bought them from the V&H Motorcyle Center. 562-695-9626. Paid 568.42 delivered. I am working like crazy to get my web site updated with pics tonight. I will post a URL in a bit.
-Peter

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here is my first lame attempt at my warrior web page.

http://home.attbi.com/~cmos20/warrior.htm

There is one pic of the big shots on there. Not a very good one mind you but my camera battery is dead :-<

-Peter

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great to hear they are on there way. I hope to get mine soon. I ordered mine through the Yamaha dealer so I will most likely have to wait a little longer. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] I would love to hear more about them and see some more pics.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm drooling in anticipation... (nice image, eh?) Anyone have any kleenex? Let me know how they ride and sound when you finally get to ride. Mine won't ship until Jan 3, "ground!!!" I can't wait that long, I hope they're worth all this drama. Bronch

Rob, What are they going for at Orient???

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
JRD,
Thanks for the info..... mine are due in tomorrow... (12/27) hopefully will get them on this weekend. Paid the same as Cmos.... with delivery.
Hope they sound as good as you say. They look better on Titanium!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
randyd,
Mine came with the relocation bracket for the rear brake res, but I had to use the old exhaust gaskets. My bike was a year old dec 20 and I have a little over 12,000 miles on it and my old gaskets are working just fine.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Installed my Big Shots today. They sound great! They look great! Its a real eye catcher. I had a harley guy stop me at a store, he was drooling al over himself. PICS POSTED[8D]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts