RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M YELLING!! THE BIKE GOES IN TOMORROW!!!!

a lil side note, the dealer that sold me the bike (have bought a few bikes and so has my buddy and dad that i refered) wouldnt put me on the list, and WOULDNT install the pistons while i was doing the recall. they said they had to put the bike back together and then they could tearit BACK DOWN and do the HC pistons. they also told me that the bike had the tank recall done already too. (i just found out it hasnt.) i told them to PHUCK off

the dealer i DIDNT buy from, WOULD put me on the list. they also would GLADLY do any internals other than machine work durring the recall. then (get this) Yami calls the dealer and says the tank recall hasnt been done and they are sending those parts too.

WOO HA!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wooo hoooo! got her back together enough for the recall work. its not perfect by any means. took it for a ride around, put some 93 octane in for those new HC pistons that are going in [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] pisses me off to have taken all the sh** off the bars and have to re-assemble them on the old farkin bars. watch the new bars show up right when i drop off the bike at the shop. well, time to load her in the truck.

hopefully i'll have it back mid week and then to the dyno [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
248 Posts
good luck audio, I droped mine of today she'll be in pieces tomorrow and back together on my birthday friday ready to be picked up! what birthday present. at least thats what they said when I droped it off..[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well there is my baby, all strapped in ready to go get new JUGG implants [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] i fired off 40 pic with my digital camera of every possible thing they have to take off. that makes me feel alot better. hopefully they are good to her.
Image Insert:

·
Registered
248 Posts
good luck, I'll be heading in to the shop to check on my baby today should be torn apart. and parts ready to go in by noon.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Mike,

Good luck, dude! Your bike looks hot on the back of the truck. I bet the locals think it's some special custom you've bought, none the wiser, it's going in for a recall.

Report back with your initial impressions on the HC pistons!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys. i know it will all work out ok, but i have a nervous feeling in my stomach right now. have an appt. with the Dyno shop the end of next week too so we'll see.

Brian, i'll let ya know. i was blasting around last night for 30 min or so, and it seemed alot faster than i remembered already. not riding it for 3 mo will do that to ya. so i'm sure the HC pistons will make a BIG diference in feel. and the 31t pulley should be in my hands when i get the bike back.

will let ya know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts