RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been drooling for a Warrior for 3 years now! Back then I was dating this hot girl and she thought it was a death wish to ride a bike. I really liked the girl so i just kind of put it on the back burner to see where my relationship with her would go. Now she is my wife and I'm glad I didn't run her off back then by getting the bike I wanted... but now she can see that the Warrior thing isn't going anywhere and she finally gave in![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] The other day I came home from work and when i asked what she had done during the day she answered what would probably be music to anyone's ears... "I went to the Yami dealer to look at Warriors"... "and to the bank to start a Warrior Fund. I want to surprise you for your birthday." How great is that?April can't come soon enough

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
sounds awsome dude, if any woman really loves her man then she should help support his dreams of course thats a two way street but its good to hear she finally came around[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!
Good women are out there, if you are willing to look for them.
Once you get that bike, she will have to start another fund for her own.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][:I][/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by mystar

Welcome to the 4M!
Good women are out there, if you are willing to look for them.
Once you get that bike, she will have to start another fund for her own.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][:I][/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]

One step at a time... it took a while to get her this far, maybe after she rides a little she might get to that point. It would be great to ride together though.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
You are truely a lucky man! Got the girl and your baby on the way! Are you sure she not pregnant and is naming the baby Warrior? Hahaha! :> Hope you get your bike soon!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome. Glad I don't have to wait! It's worth it. You should have plenty of time to do home work on what mods you want and how to break the news to the wife on why you need more money!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by kichigai

You are truely a lucky man! Got the girl and your baby on the way! Are you sure she not pregnant and is naming the baby Warrior? Hahaha! :> Hope you get your bike soon!

you know... i hadn't thought of it. I should dig in to that a little. Although I don't think i would mind naming my child Warrior... its a cool name.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts