RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Im new, well to this forum, been reading for a while, I felt like my Road Star needed a friend, can you tell from my garage that Im single? LOL all the better. Just got my new 07 Warrior from the dealer TODAY! And lo and behold in the sunshine state its been raining for a friggin week. All i have done is start her (The Jackall) and sit on her. This is my first post so hopefully the pics come out.

All the best everyone, ride safe and god speed.

T

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new machine. watch out for all the old cagers down there, i grew up in palm bch co. and have had my fair share of close calls riding down there[8D]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the 4M![8D]
Go ahead ride in the rain and that way you will have a reason to wash her. Down in Fl the rain comes and goes so you might as well get her broke in right.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
23 Posts
At least your in the sunshine state. I live in the Seattle area and if we didn't ride in the rain, we wouldn't ride at all! A full face and some good fieldsheers(or whatever) should take care of the problem. And, spinning tires dont wear out as fast on wet pavement.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the family Todd and congrats on the new ride. Hope that you get to ride her soon, we're like Bonedaddy over here in England, you have to be prepared to ride in all weathers but I'm not a big fan of riding in the rain, my old bones just don't like it anymore. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts