RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Forum, well it's only a few more days until I hit the road. This depends on whether the border between Queensland and New South Wales stays open. I will use this thread to add stories and photos to. It's far King cold here at present, but as long as the rain stays away I'll be happy.
So stay tuned.......

·
Super Moderator
852 Posts
Well Stryder .. not sure if your luck held out ... but NSW borders aren’t looking good

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trips off.
New South Wales is going red zone so the Queensland border is closed :(((

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Argh, ....sucks .... define current status as 'on hold' ... sounds better being just postponed and NOT cancelled. Stay positive, man ! 🤞 :)

Best regards from Germany,
Thommy
Mate, it's not cancelled just postponed a fortnight. I had the paper work to go south, but when they made the whole state of NEW SOUTH WALES a redspot. This would mean I would have to quarantine for 14 day in a hotel at my cost.
We have the Delta varient here now and they are finding if you have had your vaccine, you can still get COVID. So that country that makes cheap knock off's let's loose a bug that keeps morphing. And the think they have the right to tell us what to do. Ggggrrrrrrrrr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts