RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would finally post on the forum after lurking around for about 2 months.

First of all, just like to say its a great forum for warrior newbies, all the way up to warrior madmen (and there are a few out there [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif])

Unfortunately I don't yet have a warrior, but as soon as I get my visa granted for Oz, it's the first thing on my shopping list.

"sorry luv, I don't have time to go shopping for a new fridge, I've got something important to do " [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

If any other Ozzie posters out there can give me a few hints on what, when and where in the Melbourne area, I would really apprecite it. Its my first bike in 17 years, so i'm a little out of the scene.

I fancy the new 2007 model in black, but I don't want it to be too "stock" so the first thing to go is the Hoover on the side. Does corbin have dealers in Oz, or should I maybe look for a seat here in Europe before I go ?

keep up the good work on the 4m and hope to be able to post my own gallery sometime in Jan/Feb 2007.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanxs fellas.

I thought that maybe about the Corbin, so i'll keep my eyes peeled, and thanks for the welcome.

Its been a few years since I rode properly, but I can't wait to get my claws into a warrior.

I even ordered a scale model for my desk today. How sad is that !!

Insert Image:

64.64KB

·
Registered
230 Posts
G'DAY mate. As far as corbin goes, its not avail on the shelf but, you can get it here. there are some pretty sharp local seat fixers and makers here tho. Most local stuff is avail at any MCA. priced arround 400 aussie dollars. you can get all ranges of after market pipes here off the shelf and, there is plenty of after market stuff arround. A new warrior will set you back 19 to 20thousand AUDOLLARS current rate is 73c. you can screw the dealers EASY here, go for an 05 for arround 16500. tires are $305 for a rear donlop and $190 for a front. There are plenty of winding roads in victoria. Just BEWARE of the speed cameras and melbourne cops. and, the idiots on the roads.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome Gringo, best of luck with the search for a Warrior in Oz, there should be plenty more out there than you would find in Holland for sure. As lagalaxy8 said, the Aussie Forums on the site will be the best place to ask.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Welcome Gringo, best of luck with the search for a Warrior in Oz, there should be plenty more out there than you would find in Holland for sure. As lagalaxy8 said, the Aussie Forums on the site will be the best place to ask.

thanx for the welcome.

I know what you mean about Warriors in Holland. I have actually seen one at a local dealers, and there another 2 for sale on the web, but they only get brought to Holland when specially imported (for a LOT of dosh !!)

I'm glad to hear that the warrior scene is good in Oz, i'm really looking forward to cruising round the Dandenong ranges on a warm summer evening [8D]

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! I had that same scale model for many months before finally got the real thing. I used to put it in the garage and stare at it thinking of what mods I was gonna do first!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts