RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to say thanks to Carknee and the moderators who keep this site looking good. I know the line between healthy discussion and childish bickering can get pretty blurry at times. And dealing with thread after thread regarding the recall has to get tiresome.
So, the next time you see one of our moderators IRL, buy them the frosty beverage of their choice and tell them thanks for a job well done.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I agree completely. But, I have to admit I didn't think this is what the post was going to be about when I saw it and who started it. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:.........the frosty beverage of their choice ....

Please, stop, I'm blushing. Darkstar and I will be up in Lake George, NY for Americade this summer, where many a frosty beverage will be consumed. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am sure they would appreciate a frosty one (or one case), in the mean time you can donate $$ to them using the donate button above if you really appreciate their work.

Before, I was a VFR forum member and while it had 10+ years of great info and used by civilized members this site is many many times better. I visit the VTX site(s) and others but the quality of the site and members does not compare to ours.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
This is for that! Help others and helping ourselves resolving problems and getting matured.
Modi, everybody was a newbie and scooter first...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Well, I'd like to buy them all a 'Frosty Beverage' but sadly that's a bit difficult from over here. I'll just have to drink some extra 'frosty one's' tonight. Keep up the great work guys.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Yeah, youse guys do a great job of moderating these forum. 'Course I haven't been here long. Here's to ya and a virtual frosty one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts