RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to introduce myself, my name is Branden and I have a 2007 grey w/ Silver stripe Warrior (stock for now ex. boulevard windshield and IFEK). I have been lurking in the wings of this site for about 3 months because I never received my password. I live in the SF Bay Area In the East Bay. Currently a student at WyoTech in the automotive program and am about to get my SMOG liscense in about 6or so months. I have seen a couple Warriors around her in Hayward and was wondering if any of those are members of this site. Thanks for listening (reading) and I look forward to the modding!

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Branden.....

Quite a few of us are here in the bay area. I am in Milpitas. You got a great bike, was that one of the 3 leftovers at Eastbay? I really like the way they do the silver stripe on the 2007.

I have the 2005 Black Cherry and absolutely it is my favorite bike. Good on ya with Wyotech and chime back or even PM me and maybe we can find some time to ride.

This forum has led to a few great rides with upwards of 14 and more of us roaming around.

Let the riding begin, welcome to the 4m and be careful.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well its a long story...

I first bought an 07 Midnight in June but the day after I bought it a **** cager ran a stop sign and I had to dump it (only minor roadrash to me) and that one is totaled. As soon as that one was paid off I went back to Eastbay Motorsports and was ready to buy another Midnight but they didn't have any, so I told them that if they'd knock $2000 off the asking price they had a deal. So now I have a grey warrior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts