RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All over the world the 2009 VMax is being delivered to Yamaha/Star dealers.

Hundreds of bikes are being shipped this week. I am expecting mine by Thu/Fri at the latest.

Tons of posts about the bikes rolling in: VMaxes are HERE!

Check it out!

·
Administrator
29,923 Posts
Oliver your smile will be plastered across your face for months and you'll be insufferably happy - **** you
(j/k) I'm excited too since before long I can see one at some local dealer. In the meantime, Iknow your first ride on your own VMax will be the experience of a lifetime so enjoy it bro!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I had the opportuninty to ride this incredibly crafted machineat the local drag strip where Yamahawas havingit's local debute. $35 bucks gotcha one pass!!!!!!!OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!! The feeling of all that power gripping the asphalt and rocketing down that straight was like a dream.... and when I reached the end of the straight my cat started clawing at the bedroom door and woke me up!!!

In all seriousness, I can't wait for you to get it too.... for I think I will have to vicariously live the VMax experience through you my friend, so many pics are in order

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Hooray for you Oliver.
But it sure sux forthe rest of us still waiting for the call. So I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say once you get your own. Are you still planning on breaking it in on the dyno?

Have fun this weekend Poster Boy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts