RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just returned from a nine day adventure on my new '05 midnight... The major part of it was experiencing the "Dragon" here in N.C. where I had the pleasure of meeting several members, all of whom informed me that I should go ahead and "post up"... so here I am. Love the bike, the 4M, the bike, did I say the bike?? Don't want to be long winded, but would like to say thank you to all for I have been "lurkin" for awhile and learnt a great deal...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all for the welcome... to BritWarrior and RobRiguez, well the Dragon is great but it's a full days ride from the beach where I live to get there, everything over by the coast is straight![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
James-Jay oops. Idiot! It was great meeting you at the Dragon as well as riding with you. Wannab/bill/big bald guy on purple girls colored bike bike,[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] and myself the cool dude you had lunch with across the table with you[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]. We nicknamed you lurker after you told us you were just lurking on the forum but you never posted[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome to the madness.[8D]

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Welcome Lurker.Well I guess we can't call you lurker anymore.
You rode the **** out of the dragon.
It was good to meet ya and ride with ya.Glad to see you made it home safe so you could finally post up.
We'll ride again I'm sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts