RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've had my bike going on 4 years now and I have been doing little things here and there when I get the time. I have a lot of time, money, and head scratching put into this bike. My last bike was a Vulcan 900, and I spoiled myself with a fairing and bags. Once I threw my leg over the warrior, I missed the radio and bags but love the power and comfort I have a Harley front fairing, Harley led headlight, hidden ignition, power commander, k&n air filter, Vance and Hines exhaust, kenwood radio, MB Quarts speakers, and a little bag holding on to the seat. Next I will purchase some bags, paint, and hopefully find a way to put my golf clubs on it for some weekend relaxing. Lol. Please be easy on me for using Harley parts. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think you have a point there. I am part of the warrior banger club too. I have taken the bags on and off trying to see what I like better and it's always better with the bags. I want sounds too so I am going to throw some speakers behind my little Yamaha fairing. It's your bike, but people are gonna claim sacrilege but if you don't scrap pegs and just cruise it'll end up being the best bike for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,913 Posts
Who cares what people or anyone thinks about it....
It's your MC and you go ahead n make it yours...
I think your doing a great job adapting the fairing to the waRrior....I say
MOD ON BRO.....

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,763 Posts
Does not matter where the parts come from. Modding is modding and even if you were to have purchased a fairing that was made for the Warrior of the same style it was probably developed from a Harley fairing anyways.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Great work, it's about making it your own, not make it pleasing to others. I am sure many have used Harley parts, I know I have used some small parts and made them work.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I like it. I've never had a bike with a windshield but it would be amazing to have one for some of the longer trips I`ve taken with my bro.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's pretty nice t have the windscreen and the stereo. When I rode without it, my back would hurt all the time, and now I get enough wind to keep me cool and have a nice breeze.

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Fantastic work and who cares what others say as this is your bike and your money.

Also that sound system must CRANK!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The system is pretty loud. People definitely notice me jamming in traffic. Lol. I have to give it to MB Quarts for the speakers. They sound real nice and very clear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks great. I'll be following along as this was one of the options I was considering for my warrior this winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks great. I'll be following along as this was one of the options I was considering for my warrior this winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It was a lot of work, measuring, and finding out what I can and can't do. If you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to help you.

·
Registered
803 Posts
that is a sick stereo! way to make it your own man.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts