RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
That's pretty awesome, i'm very new to the warrior and I also went from a Vulcan 900 and it was a great choice. I may have to hit up back up sometime in case I go the bagger route one day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I know it’s been awhile, but a lot has been done since I last posted. I’ve been pretty busy with “dad stuff”, so my project got pushed off a little bit. As of now, it’s painted, bags have been installed, hydraulic clutch installed, went to the dark side, and going to be adding an amp to the system since it’s a little to much for the headunit.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Looking good man , would like to see some pics of it outta the shed .. what did you use to convert to hydraulic clutch ?

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
You can get in contact with Galfer how makes custom lines. Also various race companies make them as well like pegasus auto racing. Look up custom clutch lines and select a nice American company and I am sure they can make them different color and lengths. I even had one made for me back in the days when I made my truck into a full time mud truck at Hydraulic Supply Co. (local hose & fitting supplier)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Did u say what fairing that is i been looking for a quick detach that would fit
It comes off a Harley. It’s definitely not quick release. To be honest, I had quick release on my Vulcan and once I put the fairing on, I never took it off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yes I can imagine myself going down the highway with that sound system you have there. Zeppelin, Black Sabbath etc. Got to show the youngster what real music is 😎😎🐝
A little ac/dc radio for me and have the volume at 42.

·
Registered
751 Posts
A bit of Aca Daca especially when Bon Scott was still alive ( showing my age here ). Volume only set to 42 lol more like 100 for me lolol😎😎🐝

41 - 60 of 61 Posts