RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! This is my official first RSWarrior thread. I am in the market to pick one up soon! Any warnings about the 2007 RS Warrior Midnight before I buy (thanks to this forum I already know about the recall)? I love this bike (except for the misplaced ricer exhaust)! I am gonna fab up a decent exhaust soon after I get it! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
the only issue that comes with buying the warrior is catching the mod bug[B)] you will instantly become a member of the "empty pockets club"[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
WarPaint, the only warning is figuring out a way to get that continual smile off your face when you ride it. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas! I'm lookin foward to cruisin! I haven't been on a bike for about 7yrs! I had 3 bikes before but they were all crotch rockets. Started out with a Suzuki Gs500, then on to a Yamaha FZR600, and finally a Honda CBR600.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
WarPaint,

Welcome to the forums! And even though you're NOT an official member of the "dark side"...Welcome to the Midnight Club, as well!

As for any warning...Well...First off, be prepared to be envied by ALL...Be prepared to be ask at stop lights by those next to you, "What kind of bike is that?"[^] Be prepared to have HOT! woman ask you if they can ride with you.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] And be prepared for the excitement that you'll feel when you twist the throttle...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
216 Posts
I think you will get the same response from all of these guy's!! Be prepared for an AWESOME ride!! Welcome to the forum brother, you have chosen wisely!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to the MidNight Club. Youll soon see that the Black Warriors are much faster than the other colors.

quote:Originally posted by WarPaint

Hello! This is my official first RSWarrior thread. I am in the market to pick one up soon! Any warnings about the 2007 RS Warrior Midnight before I buy (thanks to this forum I already know about the recall)? I love this bike (except for the misplaced ricer exhaust)! I am gonna fab up a decent exhaust soon after I get it! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
quote:Originally posted by WarPaint

The wife has already warned me about spending limits!!
You will find ways around that![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]Welcome to the family!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts