RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I was told about this site from a club member and think its awesome!
I am the proud owner of a 2007 warrior and didn't know the exuberance that is out there for this beautiful machine.
I have learned so much so far(ECU) and had a few laughs from the comments and great quotes i've read. Anyone want to buy a 1990 bmw k75?? Check ya later

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome, theres always room for another female here[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-12.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Gloria, welcome to the forum. If you want to meet some fellow Warrior riders, we
have several in NJ/NY. Check out the mid-atlantic section for when we have a ride
going.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
A very warm welcome![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet....[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] I got my thread deleted b/c I inquired in the wrong section if anyone would be interested in buying something (to help make up my mind on selling it) as well.....[B)]

"stay in between the lines....
but the lines aren't the same for everyone....."

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. This site is like Prego, Its in there. What ever you need you'll finds it here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You won't regret it. Just bought my bike a couple of weeks ago and have already put 800 miles on her. Enjoy and be safe.. there've been too many accidents reported lately.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts