RS Warrior Forum banner
161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
yeeehaaaa! got some kickass gloves today:D thanks to all you guys for the nod. they feel great and even have a little tip on the index finger for the phone buttons, sign of the times there:) hope you guys let me in on the next brotherhood award and let me pay it forward a bit. killer origami guys

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
yeeehaaaa! got some kickass gloves today:D thanks to all you guys for the nod. they feel great and even have a little tip on the index finger for the phone buttons, sign of the times there:) hope you guys let me in on the next brotherhood award and let me pay it forward a bit. killer origami guys
Glad your happy mate and they look good. Your Brothers appreciate you.

Heff

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Hey dude, NICE GLOVES! I bet they are warm too! Congrats bro!

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
. . . and now back to our origami battle . . . when we last left the lobster was about to eat godzilla from the feet up!! Oh the humanity! Um . . . wait. Oh . . . the lizardity!

this paper folding interlude was brought to you by 60ftgap :)

way to go steve !!

161 - 180 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.