RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
JsaintX, running like a champ man. Completely plug and play exactly what some of the other guys have been saying and adjusts on it's own with what you got on the bike and to where you physically are and your current riding conditions. It does seem like the idle is a bit on the low side after it warms up. But, I did do other things during this time at home like the AIS removal, PR BAK, and Dynatek ignition coils; so I need to do some tinkering with the mixes to get that idle up a little bit. Going to take some test riding to adjust the acceleration/cruise numbers in the app to get it 100% dialed in for where I'm at in Northern VA. My only complaint is the smartphone app that you can download to do that tinkering is total trash. Granted it's a free app, but it's garbage. It's going to take a phone call to Cobra's tech guys to get that working. All in all man, 100% worth the 400 bones for the hassle free install and automatic adjustment on the fly. Safe riding brother! -Side note, I definitely suggest upgrading the ignition coils to the Dynatek's and doing this controller while you got the bike apart. It's a completely different animal because the Warrior's stock ignition is notoriously weak.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh I forgot, the exact part number for us Warriors is 92-1772B. Like I said, 418 on DennisKirk seems to be the best price unless you land an ebay special :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts