RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click on your profile and change your password, i believe the site has been hacked along with your password.....

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I really do not think you folks need to be jumping the gun and changing your personal password. Carknee's password has obviously been compromised. I left a message on his cell, so hopefully he will get to the bottom of this.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Dark. just kinda concerned me to log in with my name and password and it said it was invalid. It looked like a fishing expedition for passwords, hence why i posted this, it seams easier to just change the password to be sure, as opposed to losing your log in, then having to go thru the trouble of contacting an admin to get it all corrected. feel free to delete if you wish.....

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Wow, what a response time. The site went from having "An Issue" with a potential troublemaker to having the site owner "Looking in to it" in less that 2 hours. Considering that unlike me, most people have a life and don't sit around on their computer all day, I am in awe. Kudos to you guys, impressive.

Oh and LockStar can I have CarKnee's cell number? I may need to call him sometime.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
I'm glad it was a site problem and not something weird going on with my computer. I had a PM notice in my email and when I tried to log on to check it I couldn't. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

Glad it's fixed now.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts