RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - Haven't ridden in years. Too much work and not enough play. Now that the economy and work have slowed down I am thinking about getting back on a bike.I like thestreetfighter. They were just coming out when I sold my last bike.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. The warrior is not a street fighter per say, but it is a street fighter in the cruiser world. Whatever you decide to buy, enjoy the ride. You will meet a lot of friends on this site.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congradulations on returning to riding....alot has changed....they now come with tires....LOL......j/k

The Warrior, especially the Midnight (hint hint) is halfway there as far as a street fighter look. You can buy one stock, chop the rear fender, put on a wide rear tire, get different bars and voila....you got one mean looking bike. If you are into standards that are streetfighter, there are many choices....there is the KTM SuperDuke, Triumph Speed or Street Triples,YAmaha FZ1, Biomoto, Ducati, KAwi Z1000, etc. I personally love the streetfighter look, as long as it is done right....the problem is that most bikes that lend themselves to being good candidates have cheaper running gear or suspension compared to their fairing or fairedI should say supersport counterpart and on longer rides, the lack of a windscreen gets old real quick....

Just got back from a ride on my Warrior and I can tell you this: it is super comfortable, it has gobs of torque, and it can go thru corners better than any cruiser as long as you're not scared of the aweful scraping noise of metal on asphalt....good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I like the warrior for its streetfighter like characteristics. It does seem to be a good balance between a streetfighter and cruiser. I expecttolearn a lot about the warrior here. Whatever I may choose to get will have streetfighter DNA.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i always like the hondaCB 919 if i was to get a standard a 919 would be where it's at,get a warrior.....you know you want to

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Here are my top 3:

Aprilia Shiver

KTM SuperDuke

FZ1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm with you Rx Warrior. I'm looking at thosealong withthe Speed Triple and Tuono. Budget not withstanding,the SuperDuke is the ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts