RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7huE-ulkDU


I see an internal throtle and no front brake lever but it does have them and custom pipes andsome of other mods I havent seen yet I havent seen this bike on here but if it is WOW nice bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
It was for sale on eBay a month or so ago. I don't think it was a member. I want to say the bars and internal throttle were from joker machine or something like that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,923 Posts
Xoprodux also has an internal throttle. I tried to do it but it will not work with Carlini bars due to their design. The front brake looks to be a master/slave unit uniting the rear and front through the rear brake lever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
baclay9 said:
It was for sale on eBay a month or so ago. I don't think it was a member. I want to say the bars and internal throttle were from joker machine or something like that

I think it sold for around 6K, it had been in storage for several years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
StangWarrior said:
baclay9 said:
It was for sale on eBay a month or so ago. I don't think it was a member. I want to say the bars and internal throttle were from joker machine or something like that

I think it sold for around 6K, it had been in storage for several years.
6k, not bad. I like the rear fender, but that paint would have to go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,600 Posts
With that paint 6K sounds about right. He could have got 9K if it had a good paint job in a nice normal color. I don't care for the exhaust either but I know a lot of other people do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
independent_lemming said:
The front brake looks to be a master/slave unit uniting the rear and front through the rear brake lever.




Seems like that set up could get a bit shady! I think I will just keep my front brake lines, there are other ways to hide them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
Sick is right...I want to puke. I love it when people butcher a totally hot design and change the lines in order to make it look more American Chopper. Those guys at Broward Motorsports do it all the time. Its like when they get old Chevy's and put ridiculously large wheels on them. There is no though to function and form.


yuk is all I can say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok I agree with most of yall but I do like that the throttle is internal as I have not seen that on a warrior befor and some of the other things like the fenders and such but at the same time do agree that the paint is lacking much to be desired as far as the color. the pipes are what I am very fond of as I like shortiesand I am a fan of air ride and some day when money falls from the sky my wife will let me get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,211 Posts
Marco Polo said:
With that paint 6K sounds about right. He could have got 9K if it had a good paint job in a nice normal color. I don't care for the exhaust either but I know a lot of other people do.

Unless that bike had 50k miles on it, $6k is an insult. Ugly paint or not that bike has some nice custom features. I will never understand why Warrior owners have no respect for thier ownbikes. By the statements I've read, I would gladly pay you guys $2500 for you bikes.........If someone offered me $6k for my bike I'd laugh, right after I pissed on his boots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,600 Posts
You say he should have been insulted to take the $6K for his bike but yet he didn't receive any higher bids for it so that is apparently what it is worth. If you thought it was truly worth more then that to you then why didn't you pay him more? Because you didn't need it and if you did you would have bought a nicer one probably. I'm not sure I understand your logic about saying WE don't have respect for our bikesbecause Isaid one is only worth what it sells for but then you'd only offer $2500. Talk about insulting. I know perfectly well what my bike is/was worth. I bought it and sold it and it was worth exactly what was paid for it each time, that's how the system works. If you don't want $6K for your bike (which I wouldn't blame you) then don't ask for $6K. Everyone else is allowed to sell theirs for whatever they want. I chose $8,600 to sell mine at. If someone wants to say it was worth just $2500 then they'd already have been proven wrong. If someone says it was worth $14,000 then I'd ask them where the money was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,211 Posts
Marco Polo said:
You say he should have been insulted to take the $6K for his bike but yet he didn't receive any higher bids for it so that is apparently what it is worth. If you thought it was truly worth more then that to you then why didn't you pay him more? Because you didn't need it and if you did you would have bought a nicer one probably. I'm not sure I understand your logic about saying WE don't have respect for our bikesbecause Isaid one is only worth what it sells for but then you'd only offer $2500. Talk about insulting. I know perfectly well what my bike is/was worth. I bought it and sold it and it was worth exactly what was paid for it each time, that's how the system works. If you don't want $6K for your bike (which I wouldn't blame you) then don't ask for $6K. Everyone else is allowed to sell theirs for whatever they want. I chose $8,600 to sell mine at. If someone wants to say it was worth just $2500 then they'd already have been proven wrong. If someone says it was worth $14,000 then I'd ask them where the money was.

I guess he was desperate if he took 6k.I wasn't trying to insult your bike, it's very nice. My point was that his bike, even with a bad paint choice it is worth more. You are no fool Marco.That bike hadaftermarket wheels 250 & swingarm w 21" upfront, frame work up front, aftermarket front end, custom fit fenders, custom pipes,aftermarket? or custombars/headlight, no exposed wiring, you get the point right? It's worth more than my or your bike....well I guess not if you got 8600, but I'm saying look at what BMS is charging for a Warrior. Do you see where I'm going? Why would you take 6k for a bike that would easily go for 10k? Nevermind, we're debating why this guy is stupid.I would never try to buy baclay9's bike for 6k out of respect. I know what our bikes are worth bud, & that one is worth more. Someone just scored a nice warrior....with an ugly paint job. Sorry to question your fanhood Marco oxoxoxo!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top