Insert Image:

97.29KB

Insert Image:

94.11KB

[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sweet! How's the sound? I've been wondering about throwing on a used sportbike slip-on on the old girl to try out. I bet it sounds bitchen!

·
Registered
267 Posts
That was the problem with the stock cannon. I loved the look but the sound sucked. I even went as far as cutting out the guts and throwing a glass pack in it and welding her back up. Sounded fine but too much back pressure, lost performance. If this sounds good might be worth a try. I like it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I adapted an exhaust NIKKO which is similar to the ARROW(pictures) only for the sound.This exhaust (NIKKO) is designed for the R1 2005. Don't look the collector on this video.
http://media.putfile.com/exhaust-nikko-warrior

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Interesting sound Clitoyo, the note was deeper that I thought it would be. Personally I'm not sold on the look but it's certainly different so good on you - I'd certainly be interested to know what it performed like with those pipes on.

I seem to remember that AK_Raptor put a sports end can on his pipes, hang on....... yep, here it is:

http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/AK_Raptor.aspx

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Wed put a Yoshiumura pipe onto Redhorse's Warrior a year or 2 ago. Awesome sound and I believe he really likes the setup. As for making any of these pipes fit: Cut the stock joint off the stock pipe and weld it onto whatever pipe you want. Can be done in 20 min.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Just a little tip from the guys in Mo that have put sport cans on a couple of Warriors; be sure you put an exhaust support bracket on the can. You'll really damage the header if you don't. You should be able to adapt the factory bracket with any aftermarket pipe for a sportbike to fit as long as it fits the can.

Frankenstein is right. The Yoshi cans sound the best! V&H isn't bad, but they just won't hold up to the power because they don't make sport cans for anything bigger than the 1000cc V-twins or 1000cc inline four.

I'll be honest, if V&H could make the same can for the 900RR in a version for the Warrior, they would sell like gold after people heard them and saw how they look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts