RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been trying for months to log in with absolutely no luck. I finally figured out what email address was used, and I could swear that I tried it several times. I tried emailing people, but with the great spam filters, I dont' think anybody got them........

Here I am, and for some reason, when I asked for a password change, it made me "See" as a user name. I have one post, that I have never posted. I don't know how, or what is the problem, but is there some way that I can get my identity back?

Remember me, REDBULLSSG ? If you need some way for me to prove I am who I say I am, let me know...... How did this happen anyway?

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Hey Stan, How you been? Wondered what happened to you. I see you are also a victim of the new 4m log in. Probably why we lost so many members when things changed. ITs been about 5 months with this new format & I still cannot find my butt with both hands in the daylight around here.

Can't shed any light on your 4m problems, just wanted to say hello & let you know you were missed.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,

I know I still exist, that is why I don't get why I can't log in. I tried again to reset my pass word, when it sent me a new User name- "See" and password. I didn't get this, but I went with it. SO now I am "See", which looks to be some one elses user name as they had 1 post already. I try to log in under Redbullssg, and it says User name crudentials are invalid. I have been so frustrated with this. For months I have been trying to contact someone, and log in, reset password, etc. Don't get me wrong, I havne't been sitting in front of my computer for hours on end trying to do this, but none the less, it has been months since I have been able to post anything. I have been caught up with other stuff in my life also.

I never tried to just start a new user name, but I guess that is the only way to go.... Oh yes I did, and when I did, it said that another user has that email address, LOL, so I couldn't....

THis is how it went down. I tried again to log in under my user name, Redbullssg, and it of coarse said that the user name or pass word is invalid. So I did the " I forgot my password" giving my email address. I never received it. It was never in the Junk mail or mail box like the many times I tried before. Yesterday, I tried again, and said screw it, I am going to start a new user name, and when I tried to set it up with an email address, it said that another user used that email address. I knew that must be me, so I tried to start over again, using Redbullssg, and I forgot my pass word, sending it to THAT email address, and it sent a pass word, but with the User name "See"......? How does that happen? Anyway, I tried Redbullssg and the password, and of coarse it didn't work, so I tried "See" and the password, and here I am! I am lost!?

Carknee, could ya help a fella hout!? I want my identity back!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, I was very dissappointed that I couldn't go,,,,, Again.... I am hopeing things will be different for me next year. It has been a rough year.... That's all I will say...

I feel like I have lost touch with my warrior friends, or I should say, "my friends". Miss ya all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts