RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on this site multiple times and can not get any images to down load??????It should not be this difficult?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yeah it 'sucks' me in a few times a day to read posts. If you are not just trolling, how about some details so maybe we can try to help you. This is a really friendly, helpful site if you give us something to work with.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jlovejoy72

I've been on this site multiple times and can not get any images to down load??????It should not be this difficult?

The PROBLEM is on your end. Your Internet King-Fu is weak Grasshopper.

It is probably because you are using Norton Internet Security and it is "blocking referrer" information. Or you could be using some other firewall software.

To fix read this thread:http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17899#182066

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
lovejoy, go buy a VTX and leave this site alone. So far I haven't met one a**hole that rides a Warrior. So why start now??

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Let the flaming begin...or start[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] All you have to do is ask someone on this site and they will gladly help you.....You probably are just getting a little frustrated, no biggie....Just ask!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
wow. I think I have now seen the first site member I *dont* want to hang out with /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

In order to make this post not entirely useless, redhorse is right, your security software is what "sucks" and you need to disable the part of it that is keeping pictures from downloading. ITs a known bug/irritant with norton internet security (maybe others) that most other secuity software doesnt have.

JT

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Nice subject line. Most people start off with post #1 by saying Hi and introducing themselves.

There's more than 5000 other people who've been able to figure it out, so go ya gotta think the problem may just be on your end. Before acting like an a$$, you could of asked. That's what this site is all about, sharing information.

Are you having problems seeing pictures that other's post in threads or are you having problems uploading to your gallery? Two very different issues, so you'll have to be more specific if you want us to figure out what your doing wrong.

If your just having trouble seeing pics in posts and instead seeing an image that says "No External Links", then RedHorse's has solved your malfunction. If you can't upload to the gallery then it's more than likely a size limitation issue. You should resize your pics so they are are between 600 and 900 pixels wide. With that size you should have no problems. Anything much larger will be larger than a lot of peoples monitor screens anyway. If you can't figure out how to resize your pics, then do a search and figure the rest out yourself. It will make you feel like you accomplished something in your life.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaytee

wow. I think I have now seen the first site member I *dont* want to hang out with /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

In order to make this post not entirely useless, redhorse is right, your security software is what "sucks" and you need to disable the part of it that is keeping pictures from downloading. ITs a known bug/irritant with norton internet security (maybe others) that most other secuity software doesnt have.

JT

Can I be the second one he doesn't hang out with? I'd consider it an honor.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Hey jloveBOYs, It might be best to re-register with a new user name and start over. Become a site supporter and give us all another chance. No hard feelings, I promise. Go easy and this group will take better care of you than your own Mother.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaytee

JT

...and I thought I was the only one noone wanted to ride with.[B)]
Read the website and forums guidelines and rules, they will go a long way towards you getting your issues resolved and prevent unnecessary responses from either the website administrator, the moderators, or the rest of the guys that make this site as succesful as it is.

BTW welcome, if it sucks so much, find some other place to post your pics.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
He's going to come back with post #2 now and tell us we're all a bunch of pricks and he would never associate with a group like us. He'll say we're rude, not sensitive, and way too hostile.

Anyone wanna bet?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts