RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around on this forum for about a month now. Bought a left over 2005 warrior midnight last week and now I have caught the mod bug. So far I put on samson short slashers (tips turned a lil diff then normal), Barons bomber bars (internally wired), and a barons lowering kit (yes its possible to reuse the bearings). Also did the rear plate chop using Redhorse's method. Adjusted the ECU's Co settings and took off the belt guard and reflectors. Thats all the mods for now, In the future I plan to install a 240 kit, V-BAK, PCIII, remove the AIS and hide the coils and sensors.

Insert Image:

80.07KB

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Looks like a great start, I'm sure you have already figured out you made the best choice going to a warrior. Enjoy the mod maddness that runs rampant around here.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And all those mods in a week, WOW! But I've got to ask, how do you like the ride? See you around the area, good luck.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
cydeweys,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new Warrior...Well...I know it's an 2005, but it's new to you...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I own an 05' Midnight Warrior too...You can't get a better bike!

The dark side will consume you...Not that that's a bad thing![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

cydeweys,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new Warrior...Well...I know it's an 2005, but it's new to you...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I own an 05' Midnight Warrior too...You can't get a better bike!

The dark side will consume you...Not that that's a bad thing![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

I'm actually the first owner of this bike, found it sitting at a dealer and took it home with 2 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by Winz

Welcome to the forum. And all those mods in a week, WOW! But I've got to ask, how do you like the ride? See you around the area, good luck.

I love the way it rides, the bomber bars made it much more comfortable for me (I am 6'3"). What part of PA are you from? I'm in the West Chester area.

·
Registered
395 Posts
quote:cydeweys Posted - 08/01/2007 : 12:24:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love the way it rides, the bomber bars made it much more comfortable for me (I am 6'3"). What part of PA are you from? I'm in the West Chester area.

I am about an hour north (as the car drives) in Kulpsville (Lansdale interchange on the NE Extention). I ride near West Chester on occasion, I let you know the next time I am in the area.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts