RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, I have a few questions about lowering the Warrior, would it be better to add another reply to an existing thread that hasn't been used for over a month or start a new thread? I would like to add another reply to an existing post but it may not be looked at since it is so old.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
As soon as you add a reply to a thread it automatically goes to active topics.If any one clicks on 'active topics" they will see it.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Definately add to an existing thread. It will show up in the active, as islecruiser said.

BTW, if you or anyone else is not using the active topics, check it out. You will find a link for it at the top of the forum pages. This link will show you only the topics that have been posted since your last visit. You can also use the drop down menu in the active topics to look back even farther than your last visit. This in an invaluable tool, try it out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will it go to the top of the current forum list as well? I guess its a tough call. I was thinking that it would be better to keep an old topic alive since it will make searching easier in the future, however folks may not read it since they may have aready done so? I've raised this question on other forums and the moderators have said its best to reuse an old one, but I found they didn't get read.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Everyone should be using the active topics, unless you are new and are trying to catch up on old topics. Still post to the existing ones, if you can find them. Use the search link at the top of the forum pages to help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts